Please check whether the computer is safe or not in the following three ways:
- Set the browser in plug-in-free security mode, and then log in to 58COIN to check if the deposit/withdrawal address is correct.
- Record a correct withdrawal address in Notepad and try to paste the address into the address bar to check if the address is correct.
- Download the 58COIN App and compare if the deposit/withdrawal address on App matches the one in the Web browser.
If there is a difference in the above checking, your computer may get infected with a virus or Trojan. Suggestions are as follows:
- Install anti-virus software to remove Trojan viruses;
- Uninstall plug-ins or unknown third party software;
- In extreme cases, you may have to reformat the hard disk to reinstall the operating system;
- Obtain support from computer security experts.