A certain percentage of the execution amount is taken as the transaction fee. If the transaction is not executed, there will be no fee for the cancellation of the order. If the order is partially executed, only the fee for the transaction part will be charged, and the unexecuted part will not be charged.
Articles in this section
- Spot Trade
- 58COIN Spot Trading Pairs Related Parameters
- Spot Fee Description
- What is Depth?
- How to View Orders and Trading History?
- Unexecuted/Partial Executed Orders
- What if there is a Partial Executed Order?
- Is there a Fee for the Cancellation of the Order?
- Why is the Available Assets not Equal to the Total Assets?