A Standard Contract is a digital currency contract that uses the holding currency as both quotation unit and settlement unit. As opposed to futures, Standard Contract do not have an expiry date and thus do not have a settlement. Currently, our Standard Contract supports two-way contract trades including BTCUSD, EOSUSD, etc., and provides multiple leverage to allow the copying of the spot market under high leverage. This contract will not be settled and is able to follow the underlying reference Index Price by tethering mechanism. (underlying reference fair price)
Articles in this section
- Trading Guide of the Standard Contract (APP)
- Trading Guide of the Standard Contract
- What is Standard Contract?
- How to Trade a Standard Contract?
- Contract Description
- Term Reference
- Index Mechanism (Index Price)
- Tether to Spot Price - Fundi
- Risk Control