Dear 58COIN Users,
BCH hard fork may attribute to the price fluctuation, to protect users’ rights, 58COIN will adjust BCH-related services as follows:
- Perpetual Contract: BCHUSD transactions will be suspended from 18:00 on Nov. 14, 2018 (GMT +8). Those submitted orders will be canceled and settled at the index price near the suspension time.
- Spot: BCH/USDT, BCH/UCC, BCH/BTC, BCH/ETHtransactions will be suspended at 18:00 on Nov. 14, 2018 (GMT +8).
- OTC: BCH related posts cannot be published since 19:00 on Nov. 8, 2018 (GMT +8).
- Mortgage Loan: BCH related mortgage has been suspended since 17:00 on Nov. 8, 2018 (GMT +8). Traders cannot loan UCC or USDT by mortgaging BCH temporarily.
- Margin: BCH/UCC transactions have been delisted temporarily since 17:00 on Nov. 8, 2018 (GMT +8).
- Deposit & Withdrawal, Transfer: The deposit& withdrawal, internal transfer of BCH will be temporarily closed from 18:00 on Nov. 15, 2018 (GMT +8).
All of the abovementioned adjustments are temporary. After BCH hard fork, we will restore the related services depending on the main network. For the details, please pay attention to the official announcement. Please arrange your assets in advance. We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause to you and appreciate your understanding!
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
Nov. 8, 2018