Dear 58COIN Users,
The adjustment to the margin model of Regular Contract started from 15:00 on April 10, has been completed at 17:31 (GMT +8), which means the Isolated Margin model was enabled and the Cross-Margin was removed.
1. For positions that remain unadjusted by 15:00 (GMT +8) on April 10, the platform has switched as follows:
1) Single Currency Positions
Positions were automatically dominated in the sub-account of the corresponding currency.
2) Multi-Currency Positions
According to the position value of each currency (the position with a higher value), the available balance of the Main Regular Account was allocated by weight and then transferred to the corresponding sub-account.
2. Changes after the Adjustment:
1. “Estimated Liquidation Price” replaces “Risk Level” as the only indicator for determining the risk of a position.
For the details, please refer to:
2. To view a certain currency position, you need to switch to the corresponding category first.
3. New sub-accounts added against various of cryptocurrencies.
4. Available assets in the regular account will not be automatically included in the position margin. Users need to transfer assets manually to the corresponding sub-account in advance when opening a position or meeting margin calls.
Positions in different cryptocurrencies will not interfere with each other and can be adjusted according to Estimated Liquidation Price.
We sincerely invite you to experience!
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN platform devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
April 10, 2019