Dear 58COIN Users,
BitHash trading area has officially launched cloud mining services at 20:52 (UTC +8) on May 11, allowing users to lease and enjoy earnings based on each T hashrate or designated period of time accordingly.
Cloud Mining is a service that allows users to lease and enjoy earnings based on each T hashrate or designated period of time accordingly. The mining machine on sale is Antminer S17 series, supporting BTC mining only.
The current contracts are perpetual ones, starting with 1T and sold for 320 Yuan, the lowest in the industry, and the static payback period is 260 days. Other periodic mining services will hit the market subsequently.
Download 58COIN app, or visit www.58coin.com, follow the on-screen instructions to make the purchase. The whole process is as follows: [Use USDT to purchase the mining products – Earnings generate the next day – Distribute earnings on the third day].
1) Package Fee: Hashrate Fee + Electricity Cost + Management Fee + O&M Costs.
2) Electricity Cost: Power consumption * 24h * electricity price (0.32 Yuan / kWh)
3) Management Fee: 4% of mining output
4) O&M (Operation and Maintenance) Costs: Power consumption * 24h * electricity price (0.03 Yuan / kWh)
Users should pay hashrate fee with USDT. The electricity cost, management fee, and O&M costs will be deducted from the daily mining earnings in the form of BTC.
1) The earnings distribution will be calculated using the PPS theoretical revenue, and the daily earnings generated by mining will be distributed to BitHash Account in the form of BTC.
2) The estimated earnings is calculated by the actual operation of the digital asset network, which will be dynamically changed and is for reference only. For the theoretical daily earnings, users can refer to https://www.antpool.com/. The net income of the day is derived from the total daily earnings minus electricity cost, custody fee, and O&M costs.
1) The fixed-period cloud mining services will be terminated upon expiration.
2) Perpetual cloud mining is a one-time buyout, theoretically held forever. If the mining earnings cannot cover the cost of electricity, management, operation and maintenance for 90 consecutive days, the service will be terminated and the user has no ownership of the mining machine.
The cloud mining is now available on the Web and will be launched on the App terminals soon, please stay tuned!
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for traders.
May 11, 2019