Dear 58COIN Users,
OTC trading area has completed the upgrade at 17:55 (UTC +8), July 22. The upgraded version will provide investors with perfect trading experience!
The upgrade contents are as follows:
- When a merchantpublishes an advertisement, the premium range of “fixed price (the originallyspecified price)” shall not exceed 30% of the “index”, and the platform should have the right to remove a high-premium advertisement;
- Temporarily cancelsthe display of the identification code of the advertisement, and the merchant can choose whether to display itor not in a later period;
- Verification is added when a merchant adds or modifies the collection method;
- User interface optimized;
- One-click coin purchase function is added, and the main rules are as follows:
- All advertisements will enter the matching library regardless of whether a premium is set or not;
- The advertisement which can meet the buyer’s demanding quantity, payment method, and price-friendly will get the matching priority;
- If the quantityor the payment method cannot meet the buyer's demand, the advertisement will not be able to enter the matching process;
- Other rules such as the volume of transaction, verification requirements, and number of execution orders will temporarily remain unchanged.
To improve the success of matching, it is recommended that the Maker supports three payment methods, including WeChat, Alipay, and bank card, and make a reasonable allocation of quantity and price in the advertisement.
Besides, the platform will remove the existing high-premium advertisements at a reasonable time, relevant merchants are reminded to make adjustments in advance.
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN platform will create a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
July 22, 2019