(1) The new version of take-profit and stop-loss abandons the logic of price trigger in the old version and uses conditional judgment (compare the size of the latest transaction price and the trigger price) as the triggering condition. It also cancels the method of limit price execution.
(2) When setting the take-profit and stop-loss, please be sure to consider the open positions and compare the trigger price and current market price, and then select the point and operation.
Note: If “stop-loss” is set at the point of “take-profit”, positions will be closed when such a setting occurs.
(3) After the trigger, the execution order will be placed at the market price, and the last transaction price will be affected by market fluctuation and order amount. Users should be aware of the risk before use.
(4) If to close positions after setting the take-profit and stop-loss, then the setting will be canceled.
- Take-Profit & Stop-Loss (Limit Order) Guide