I. General Provisions
Wanshi Technology Limited (hereafter referred to as “58COIN Platform” or “58COIN”) focuses on the protection of your privacy, but sometimes it requires certain information to provide you with the appropriate services, so the data collection and usage in these cases are specially declared.
All of the terms of this statement are an integral part of the User Registration Agreement of 58COIN Digital Asset Derivatives Exchange.
Please read carefully to understand how to manage your personal information.
II. Detailed Rules and Regulations
2.1. Information Collection
In order to provide an efficient and personalized trading platform, 58COIN will collect and store your personal information through the products and services provided.
Related services include account registration, verification and operation records in the payment system, etc.
You hereby specifically authorize 58COIN to collect your personal information, including but not limited to your name, gender, city of residence, mailing address, zip code, email, mobile number, phone number, ID card information, bank card information and transaction records.
2. Information collection of minors
58COIN places great emphasis on the security and protection of minors’ information collection and usage. Any minor under the age of 18 (working adults excluded) shall obtain the prior consent of the legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as " guardian”) to participate in the online activity. With the consent of the guardian, we can collect the personal information of the minor. The guardian, however, shall have the right to refuse the further collection of the personal information of his child or ward and is entitled to review or request for deleting the personal information of the minor. We guarantee that minors will not be required to provide additional personal information as a condition to allow them to participate in online activities.
Cookies are text files that contain the records of your operations on the Internet and stored on your computer hard drive. Cookies enable web applications to respond to your visit as an individual, collecting and recording information about your likes and dislikes. To provide personalized services and save your time, we may collect your information through cookies on some web pages with your consent (via browser settings).
2.2. Purposes of Information
We will use your information that we collect for the following purposes or in the following ways:
1. To provide you with our Services through our Website
Including but not limited to:
1) Contact you using the communication method you left;
2) To protect you from the possible potential fraud, we will verify the information you provide with the third parties (including bank issuer, administrative agencies, etc.);
3) The bank account information will be verified with the services of certification and reputation records authorized by the bank to confirm that the account has no bad records, not lost or stolen.
4) When you use the account balance payment service, we will use your information to verify your identity, including but not limited to mobile phone verification and email verification. 58COIN undertakes that we will use the information solely for the necessary verification information when verifying your identity, and will not use it for commercial purposes nor disclose it.
2. Improved Products and Services
In order to improve the service quality and better meet your actual needs, 58COIN will cooperate with third-party service providers to provide certain services. Under such circumstances, part of your personal information may be disclosed, including but not limited to email service providers, market research companies. Furthermore, 58COIN will sign relevant legal documents with third parties to ensure that the disclosed personal data is solely used for specific service and may not be used for any other illegal purpose unless agreed by you.
2.3. Disclosure of Your Information
Your information will be disclosed under the below circumstances:
1) Required by relevant laws and regulations;
2) Required by administrative and judicial authorities as prescribed by legal procedures;
3) 58COIN files a lawsuit or arbitration against you to protect the legal rights of the platform;
4) Exempt you from the imminent danger of life, body or property.
5) Other circumstances that require disclosure.
2.4. Information Security
Your use of security policies on the program and hardware technologies can protect the personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Therefore, 58COIN will conduct regular and rigorous system tests to continuously improve the system safety and optimize the process.
Where by means of physical, electronic, and process methods, your credit card and bank account information will be encrypted and stored in computer to ensure its safety.
The passwords, including but not limited to the login password, and payment password of your account are stored in the encrypted format. The staff does not know your password and will not ask you for the password. Please carefully keep, protect, and safeguard the password information and do not tell others. If there is any accidental leak of your password information, you should contact 58COIN, product platform, or access the platform immediately to change your password.
In any of the following circumstances, 58COIN does not assume any legal responsibility:
2) When registering on the platform, you need to set the account name and password, and you can only use the valid password to log in to the account. If you leak your password, it may result in the loss of your information and cause adverse consequences. When the account and password are not safe for any reason potentially, you should immediately get in touch with 58COIN, 58COIN will not assume any responsibilities before taking measures to your request.
3) If any disputes arising from any third party using your personal information in accordance with the conditions in Terms of Service and statements, 58COIN and product platform party shall not hold any responsible.
4) Temporary website shut down due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or government regulation.
5) Any consequences caused by force majeure.
6) Though our website contains links to other websites, 58COIN will not assume any responsibility for the privacy protection measures of such websites. Further, 58COIN reserves the right to add website addresses of business partners or shared brand companies to our website.
8) Other exemption for liabilities cases specified in Terms of Services and other statements of 58COIN.
2.6. Change Notice