Dear 58COIN users,
Citing the official website of ETH, the Ethereum network will be undergoing a scheduled upgrade at block number 9,069,000, which is predicted to occur around December 7 (UTC+8), 2019. 58COIN supports this upgrade and will make the arrangements as follows:
- The OTC transactions for ETH will be suspended at 18:00 (UTC +8) ON December6, 2019.
- The deposit and withdrawal services for ETH, USDT-ERC20 will be suspended before the block height reaches to 9,069,000.
- Corresponding deposit and withdrawal services, OTC transactions are to be resumed after the ETH upgrade completes and the Ethereum network becomes stable.
- During the suspension, spot transactions, contract trading, and mortgage loan services will remain unaffected.
- This upgrade willnot generate new fork coins.
- If you are concerned about the affection of your related assets, you can transfer to 58COIN, and we will handle all the technical issues for youduring the hard fork.
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN platform devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
December 5, 2019