Dear 58COIN users,
Citing the official news of ETH, when the block height reaches 9,200,000, a scheduled upgrade will take place at around 15:00 (UTC +8) on January 2, 2020. 58COIN supports this upgrade and the specific arrangements are as follows:
1) The OTC transactions of ETH will be suspended at 18:00 (UTC +8) on December 31, 2019;
2) The deposit and withdrawal services for ETH and ERC20 are to be suspended at 11:00 (UTC +8) on January 2, 2020;
3) After the ETH upgrade completes and the network becomes stable, we will resume the related deposit and withdrawal services, and OTC transactions at once.
- Please rest assured that during the suspension, the ETH related spot trading, contract transactions, and mortgage loan services will remain unaffected.
- This upgrade will not generate new fork coins.
- If you are concerned about being affected, you can transfer your assets to 58COIN and we will handle all the technical issues in the hard fork for you.
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN platform devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
December 31, 2019