The new service of “Coupons” has been launched on the personal center. For the problems you may encounter, taking the App client as an example, we have sorted out the following ones:
1. What are the forms of coupons?
For the moment, the platform has supported the issuance of deduction coupons. New forms of coupons will be released afterward and the corresponding instructions will be added accordingly.
2.What are the attributes of coupons?
The deduction coupon boasts certain attributes such as a limited amount, validity period, deduction rate, and scope of application.
3. How to understand the deduction rate of coupons?
Users can use coupons to get transaction fee deductions. If the coupon specifies a deduction ratio, for example, 100%, which means, it can be used deduct all the fees; if it is 50%, that said, 50% of the transaction fee can be deducted. Users can calculate the deduction rate by such analogy.
4. How to deal with the rebates after using the deduction coupon?
Based on the actual payment of fees, rebates will be returned at a corresponding rate. However, if the user uses deduction coupons, the deducted part will be excluded from the rebates, for that only the rebates for the actually paid fees are displayed in the rebate system, the deduction part will not be reflected.
5. Where can I see the details of the deduction?
Users can see the details in the deduction records and billing details of the deposit and withdraw account. Take the App client as an example:
Method 1: Log in to the app, click "My - Coupons", and then click the upper right corner to view the "deduction records".
Method 2: Log in to the app, and click "My - Billing Details - Deposit and Withdraw" to view the deduction details. Please note that the balance is the amount of the deduction, not the balance of the coupon.
6. What are the precautions?
(1) The deduction is processed in real-time, but the deduction record is refreshed every 10 minutes, and the record display has a certain delay.
(2) The display of the deduction is based on the principle of “use 4 decimal places and carry a number”, which may cause the difference between the actual deduction and front display. For example, the deduction is 0.0015144, the actual deduction is 0.0015144, and the display is 0.0016.