1. Where is the red packetfunction entrance?
Red packets are only available on the mobile terminal. The entrance is in the account center, which includes preparing red packets, sharing red packets, and the records of creating and receiving red envelopes.
2. How many red packets does the platform have?
Two types, lucky red packet (lucky draw) and equal red packet (equal amount each red packet).
3. There areassetsin the account. Why can't I send a red packet?
Please make sure that there are assets in your deposit and withdraw account. Because users can only send red packets with the assets in the deposit and withdraw account.
4. Can everyone send red packets?
Only users who have passed the advanced verification can prepare red envelopes.
5. How does the red packetfunction help?
The red packet function is a kind of invitation. After users prepare red packets and share with others. The receiver, upon the receipt, if he is a non-58COIN user, he will need to register on 58COIN. Meanwhile, the recipient will become the invitee of the creator of the red envelope. In the later period, the creator will receive permanent commissions from the recipient's transaction fee.
6. Can I send red packets to only new users?
Yes, you can select "Only for new users" when preparing the red packet.
7. Can I open my own red envelope?
8. The red packet has been sent, why can't I open it?
The red envelope has been incorporated into the risk control system, and risk monitoring level of it is equivalent to withdrawal. Each sending of the red packet is subject to a risk control review. During the review, the red packet cannot be opened. Investors are reminded that most of the review will be completed in seconds, and slightly longer in rare cases.
9. Is there a limit to the number of red packets?
For the purpose of risk prevention, a user who has passed the advanced verification can send up to 5 times a day, and the amount will vary depending on the currency type. Besides, the existing design can meet the needs of most users.
10. What is the time limit for red envelope collection?
Currently, it is 30 minutes. If the red packet is not received after the expiry date, it will be refunded.
11. Can I cancel after sending the red packet?
No, not even during the review period.
12. Can non-58 users receive red packets?
Yes, you will need to register on 58COIN when receiving the red packet.
13. Where can I view the recordsafter receiving the red packet?
After receiving the red envelope, you can view it in the deposit and withdrawal account, and there will be records in the account details of the deposit and withdrawal account.