Dear 58COIN users,
58COIN has opened the recruitment channel for OTC merchants (Phase 1). The specific rules are as follows:
1. OTC merchant application method:
Applicants should send forms via email. 58COIN exchange will strictly screen applicants. Upon meeting the application conditions, successful applicants will be notified by email within 48 hours.
1. The merchant account has completed KYC2 certification;
2. The bank turnover in the past month is at least 500,000;
3. Orders on other platforms ≥300 orders;
4. Pay 5000 USDT as the merchant pledge deposit;
5. Be familiar with the OTC transaction process and the collection and payment operations of each payment method and support two-way pending orders for buying and selling.
Note: For users who have already applied for a new account with a verified merchant account, if the newly applied merchant account encounters any problems during the transaction process, the original merchant account shall be jointly and severally liable. For all accounts newly applied to become advanced certified merchants, the platform will implement a one-month assessment period. Those merchants that do not meet the assessment requirements will be cleared and returned. During the assessment period, the following assessments will be performed on new merchants.
1. The number of monthly completed orders shall not be less than 200; (In case of order brushing, it will be deemed as a violation and will be refused directly)
2. No serious complaints from other users;
3. Cooperation with the customer service in case of order disputes.
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for traders.
November 10, 2020