Dear 58COIN users,
58COIN will support SPARK's official plan to airdrop SPARK to XRP holders. The specific arrangements are as follows:
- Suspension of withdrawal and deposit services
The platform will suspend XRP deposit and withdrawal services on December 12, 2020 at 00:00 (GMT+8).
- Snapshot time:
The platform will take a snapshot based on the time of the first XRP ledger on December 12, 2020 after 08:00 (GMT+8).
- Snapshot range:
Main account, Spot account, Standard contract account (floating profit excluded), Mix contract account (floating profit excluded).
- Position requirements:
10 XRP and above (position or pending order ≥ 10 XRP)
- Release method:
The number of SPARK obtained by the user = the number of SPARK obtained by 58COIN * the proportion of the user's XRP positions
Among them, the proportion of users’ XRP positions = the number of users’ XRP positions / the number of XRP positions of all 58COIN users (snapshot time）
- Release time:
According to the official plan, 15% will be released when the SPARK mainnet goes live (expected within 6 months). The remaining airdrop (85%) will be released within 25-34 months. 58COIN will distribute regularly after receiving the SPARK airdrop.
- During the snapshot, if the deposit has not arrived or the withdrawal has been completed, it will not be counted in the snapshot. Please process the deposit and withdrawal in a timely manner within the specified time. 58COIN will assist you in handling any technical issues in the airdrop.
- The resumption time of deposit and withdrawal services will be announced separately after the airdrop is completed.
By adhering to the operating principle of “Customer First, Safety, Strength and Trust”, 58COIN platform devotes to creating a safe, transparent and reliable digital asset service environment for investors.
December 11, 2020